Direct: (248) 860-9282
Work: (248) 663-4718
Louie Perraut is a Registered Representative at Michigan Financial Companies, a financial services firm specializing in estate planning strategies, wealth accumulation, business planning, and executive
benefits for both publicly and privately-held companies.
As a Registered Representative, Louie is uniquely qualified to address the diverse needs of his clients in a highly efficient way. Louie provides recommendations for asset allocation, retirement, and long-term care insurance. He has previous experience with healthcare and he specializes in working with businesses, wealth accumulation, retirement planning, and estate planning.
- Michigan State University — B.A. in Mathematical Economics (2017)
- Chia Kuei Tsao Award — Outstanding Academic Achievement in Mathematics
- Wayne State Alumni Organization
- Life, Accident, & Health Insurance Licenses
- Variable Life and Annuities License
- Series 7
- Series 66
Louie currently resides in Royal Oak, MI. He lives an active lifestyle and enjoys travelling, and spending time with friends and family. In his free time, Louie finds pleasure in meditating and listening to live music.